Add clean corners and professional edges to your composite decking project with our coordinating Edge Trim panels.
Perfectly finishing any rough deck edges, our Edge Trims are designed to sit over the edge of the deck, covering corners and concealing joins where horizontal deck boards meet vertical fascia boards. The L-shaped Edge Trims have a bevelled edge to prevent trips and falls, and an attractive sanded finish to complement our composite deck boards, whether presented grooved side or wood grain side up. Easy to install, the Edge Trims can be screwed through, or for a flawless, fastener-free finish they can be securely attached with outdoor adhesive.
Manufactured from the same low maintenance, environmentally friendly recycled wood and plastic material as our Composite Decking Boards, the Edge Trim is available in all 9 colours – Savanna, Amber, Cedar, Mocha, Silver, Stone, Ash, Slate and Graphite – and retains its colour without requiring regular sanding, painting or staining. Select the same colour as your deck boards for a perfect match to give the illusion of solid boards, or highlight your deck edges with a contrasting tone for a stylish and contemporary finish.
- Eco friendly recycled wood and plastic Edge Trim
- Low maintenance – will not rot, warp or splinter
- 9 available colours: Savanna, Amber, Cedar, Mocha, Silver, Stone, Ash, Slate, Graphite
- Measures 2200mm (L) x 45mm (W) x 45mm (H)
- Sanded finish with bevelled edge
- Attach with screws or outdoor adhesive